Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The band wagon...

I've jumped on the social band wagon and created a blog. What this blog will be about....who knows! I have no kids, no house, no husband or even crazy pet stories to laugh about. I do however have a horrible lease on a town home with a messy boyfriend living inside it who I can't help but fall in love with more and more everyday. I have some pretty 'dope' friends who are the encouragement that I need in my life. My family, as discombobulated as we may be, is my family and I couldn't have learned what I've learned without them. All of these people make my whole heart smile (minus the people who sold us our lease).

I like to think I have come a long from where I was not even just a few months ago. Things are changing, progressing and I'm beginning to find my place in this massive world. Juggling the everyday things of being an 'adult' can be somewhat amusing, entertaining, and hopefully worth your time reading. I will try to keep the rants to simmering raves, the cliches to one blog at a time, and sob stories short and sweet. I want to focus on the people, stories, and experiences that make my heart smile every single day.

With that said, let's blog!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment