Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Best times with best friends!


I can't even begin to describe how much fun last week was! As many of you may know, I flew to the Philly last Wednesday night to spend a few days with my best friend Jen. We conquered New York City, fought the Jersey traffic, watched the Orioles lose after 14 innings, and had dinner in Delaware. It was the ultimate girls weekend and it could not have come at a better time! I have a handful of people who are such joys to spend my time with and Jen is defiantly one of them.

It's a humbling feeling to have genuine relationships that can withstand the time, distance, stress, and chaos our lives can create. From sharing a bottle of wine with old high school friends, to 'dining with divas' in Dallas, to exploring the streets of NYC with my best friend, I'm grateful for such humbling experiences and look forward to many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment