Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Highlights

This past Labor Day weekend, I went with Matt to visit his best friends' family in Minnesota. This was only my second time to visit them but I already feel like "Auntie Crissy". Here are a few pictorial highlights of the weekend...


1. Saturday night we had a 3 1/2 hour eating and drinking frenzy at Manny's in downtown Minneapolis. To say the least....we did not walk away hungry or sober!


2. Took the girls (Olivia and Isabella) to the Mall of America and rode some rides with them. They had a blast....for the most part!



3. Watching Matt interact with those girls makes my heart melt. They absolutely adore him!

4. We went to Afton State park for lunch before I had to fly back to Texas.


5. By far, the highlight of my weekend was when we were at the MOA and Iz was trying to tell me something. I leaned down to hear what she was saying and she said "Um, Um, Um, Crystal...I love you."

1 comment: